1. What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his or her computer and, depending on the information they contain and how they use their equipment, hey can be used to recognize the user.
2. What types of cookies does this website use?
This application has been developed by Google, which provides the service of analysis of the audience of our site. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know these other uses from the indicated links.
Cookie Analysis: These are those cookies that, being well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the statistical measurement and analysis of the use that users make of the offered service. With this purpose, we analyze your navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we can provide.
This tool does not obtain data from the users’ names or surnames or the postal address from which they are connected. The information you get is related, for example, to the number of sites visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address from which users access is assigned, the number of user visits, frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is performed.
This information is used to improve our site, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide with a better service the users who visit us.
3. How to disable cookies?
You can allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by setting the browser options installed on it.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings. For more information, you can check Microsoft support or browser Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings. For more information, you can consult
Mozilla support or browser Help.
- Chrome Settings: Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings. For more information, you can check Google support or browser Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security. For more information, you can check Apple support or browser Help.
4. What happens if cookies are disabled?
Some features of the Services will be disabled, such as staying identified, receiving information directed to your location or viewing some videos.